About Me

My photo
I am a daughter caring for elderly parents. I am a sister who is extremely proud of her brother and sister. I am an aunt who loves my nieces more than I ever thought I could love anyone. I am a "no-problem" friend. I am the smiling face at the front desk, greeting everyone in a positive manner. I hopefully encourage people to find joy and peace in the midst of adversity. I am a responsible member of my community. I am told I sometimes look at the world through rose-colored glasses. Red is my favorite color. :) I am happy to be nappy! There's nothing better than a nice bubble bath, unless there's pumpkin cheesecake waiting for me when I get out. :) I know the Source of my supply. I am grateful.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

You Can Do Anything - Check out On-line "How-to" Videos

I had a conversation with a friend last week.  She was telling me that she would love to decorate cakes but didn't really have time in her busy schedule to attend formal classes.  I suggested that she go on-line and find a "how-to" video on cake decorating.  This tool would allow her to watch the video on her schedule and also help her to determine if cake decorating was really something she wanted to commit time to.

How-to videos can be found on just about any subject on the planet.  With the holidays approaching, How-to videos can help a non-cook get rave reviews on the meals THEY prepare, being able to watch videos during the entire process.  Bake a Turkey. From appetizers to dessert, name it and you can find a video for it.

Want to decorate your home like a professional...there's a video.
Build a Color Pallette for Your Home

Want to get over your fear of public speaking...there's a video.
10 Public Speaking Tips

Want to learn how to take care of a house plant...there's a video.
How to Care for Houseplants

Did I mention that these videos are free?  We LOVE free!  You will find below just some of the sites that offer How-to Videos.  Happy viewing and learning.

You Tube
How Cast How-to Videos
Monkey See How-to Videos
Video Jug How-to Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment