About Me

My photo
I am a daughter caring for elderly parents. I am a sister who is extremely proud of her brother and sister. I am an aunt who loves my nieces more than I ever thought I could love anyone. I am a "no-problem" friend. I am the smiling face at the front desk, greeting everyone in a positive manner. I hopefully encourage people to find joy and peace in the midst of adversity. I am a responsible member of my community. I am told I sometimes look at the world through rose-colored glasses. Red is my favorite color. :) I am happy to be nappy! There's nothing better than a nice bubble bath, unless there's pumpkin cheesecake waiting for me when I get out. :) I know the Source of my supply. I am grateful.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

For the New Blogger - Search Engine Optimization

I am a new blogger.  It's not only easy to do, but it's a lot of fun.  Presently, I am attempting to increase traffic to my blog. In researching search engine optimization I found the following article by Sean R. Mize.  It was helpful to me so I'd like to share it with you.  


I am writing this article for those people who are considered newbies in the field of SEO writing. You see, I was once in your shoes. Back then, I was very desperate to find in-depth information as to how I can do the process right. Good thing there were people who were more than happy to help me learn the whole process. Now, it's payback time. Let me share with you the things I've learned in 5 years of writing my SEO articles. These are the following:
Work together with SEO experts. One of the most important things that I've learned is that the requirements of major search engines (particularly Google) can change any minute and they do not make announcements about these changes. It will really help if you maintain an open communication with other SEO experts. Join them regularly on SEO blogs and forums. In here, they usually share what they've tried and what worked when they're pulling their page ranking. I am sure you'll benefit from knowing what they know.
Explore new topics. Both search engines and online users do not care about old topics. Why would they waste their time on something that they already know, anyway? If you want to capture their attention, you better give them something fresh. I suggest that you explore new topics related to your niche. Its better if you're the first and the only one writing about these specific topics as it will surely lead to instant recognition.
Learn different white hat SEO techniques. Contrary to popular beliefs, writing SEO articles isn't all about stuffing your content with a lot of keywords. Optimizing your articles means using several different approved SEO techniques to make them more valuable to the eyes of search engines. Research these techniques and make sure that you use them the next time you plan to write new articles.
Produce 100% unique content. If you think that there's a possibility that you can get away with copying other's work, you better think again. Google and other search engines are now using more sophisticated technology that can easily determine if your articles were copied from other online resources. If you don't want to get slapped with complaints and if you don't want to put your ebusiness in jeopardy, you better make sure that each article you use is 100% unique.
Offer useful, in-depth information. Search engines will surely appreciate it if you do your part in giving online users great learning experience. Exert more effort and put in more time when doing research and when writing your articles. Ensure that they're exceptionally informative. Your readers should walk away with "AHA" look on their faces. If you do this, your articles will become more popular in the online arena and you will surely not have a hard time securing better rankings from Google.
By the way, do you want to learn more about using articles like this to drive traffic to your website and increase online conversions?
If so, I suggest you check this out: article marketing traffic.
Do you want to learn how to build a big online subscriber list fast? Click here: Secrets of List Building

Sean R Mize - EzineArticles Expert Author

No comments:

Post a Comment