About Me

My photo
I am a daughter caring for elderly parents. I am a sister who is extremely proud of her brother and sister. I am an aunt who loves my nieces more than I ever thought I could love anyone. I am a "no-problem" friend. I am the smiling face at the front desk, greeting everyone in a positive manner. I hopefully encourage people to find joy and peace in the midst of adversity. I am a responsible member of my community. I am told I sometimes look at the world through rose-colored glasses. Red is my favorite color. :) I am happy to be nappy! There's nothing better than a nice bubble bath, unless there's pumpkin cheesecake waiting for me when I get out. :) I know the Source of my supply. I am grateful.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Microsoft's Xbox 360 Kinect - A Gift for the Entire Family

Xbox 360
Kinect
I confess...I don't get enough exercise.  I think I worked out for a total of 5 minutes last week. Tell the truth, shame the devil. But, at 52 years old, I am changing my attitude about moving my body.  Exercise sounds so hard, moving is a more fluid concept.

I saw a brief demonstration of Microsoft's new Kinect system for the Xbox 360.  I was immediately impressed.  It's FUNtionality takes the boredom out of the normal workout and gets you in motion. Kinect's technology uses full body motion capture, making joysticks obsolete.

The Kinect also uses voice recognition and will respond to voice commands to, for example, change viewing channels. One less remote control device, Whoo Hooo!!! One less thing to lose. :)

Kinect is also, a wonderful tool for bringing the family together.  Kids will surely want to challenge their parents, giving everyone involved a chance to relax, laugh, and create precious memories. During these challenging economic times, families are trimming their budgets and searching for ways to be entertained at home. Kinect would be a perfect addition to your home's entertainment system.

Kinect is so much more than a gaming system.  It's the new world of entertainment technology. Please click the following links for information on the excitingly new Xbox 360 - Kinect.

I have been told if you want something, ask for it, so I'd like both the Xbox and Kinect.  Santa, I sure hope I'm on the nice list, even though sometimes I was a little naughty. ;)
Great news for current Xbox 360 owners.  Kinect is compatible to all versions of Xbox.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great system. I hope you find it under the tree. I think you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete