About Me

My photo
I am a daughter caring for elderly parents. I am a sister who is extremely proud of her brother and sister. I am an aunt who loves my nieces more than I ever thought I could love anyone. I am a "no-problem" friend. I am the smiling face at the front desk, greeting everyone in a positive manner. I hopefully encourage people to find joy and peace in the midst of adversity. I am a responsible member of my community. I am told I sometimes look at the world through rose-colored glasses. Red is my favorite color. :) I am happy to be nappy! There's nothing better than a nice bubble bath, unless there's pumpkin cheesecake waiting for me when I get out. :) I know the Source of my supply. I am grateful.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Give Smiles For the Holiday

We spend most of our time rushing here and there to complete various personal and business related tasks.  Counting time with family sometimes as a rare luxury.

During this season of love and light, Let's slow down and share joy, create lasting memories and honor family traditions.  The legacy of strong families is one that CANNOT be lost.  Strong families build strong neighborhoods. Strong neighborhoods make strong cities...

A wonderful project this holiday would be to create a unique holiday greeting for family and friends. Elf Yourself These greetings always bring smiles to the recipient. The grandkids can show their grandparents some new computer skills while working together to create a unique holiday greeting.  The youngsters are always able to help me with computer functionality :)

I hope that Peace and Love are the guests that come to your home and never leave :)
My Gift To You :)

1 comment:

  1. Good reminder to slow down and enjoy. Happy Holidays, Pam! You're an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete